How to install and print to a network printer
This describes the procedure to select a networked printer and configure your PC to print.
Once logged into the network, you can easily configure your PC to print to any networked printer in the district. Here's how:
- Open the ZENworks Application Window.
- Click the Tech folder in the left pane.
- Double-click Install a Network Printer:
- A web browser will open to the iPrint selection page. Click the name of the desired printer:
- Click the prompt to open the printer installer:
- Click 'Yes' to install the printer:
- The printer will be configured, and drivers installed:
That's it -- Your printer is now ready to use!
Roger Murley, Network Administrator
WCSSD Technology Department
||13 Aug 2020 16:58:09
||13 Aug 2020 17:19:39